Friday, July 6, 2012

Great log on my cache

As a cache owner, it is great to get the emails letting me know that folks have found my caches. Most of the time, these are short little "TFTC" notes, but occasionally I get something that makes me smile. Today is one of those days.

The log below was posted on my cache Stop! in the name of geocaching. They say TFTC; I say TFTL!

"Enjoyed the challenge on this one. Got to the location with limited tools. Checked the truck for what may work to snag this one and came up empty. Then the lightbulb went off. I disassembled my log pen and used the spring to pull in the prize! The next challenge was putting the pen back together so I could sign it. All the while dodging muggles like crazy. Had fun with this one while AC and DC stayed in the truck and kept cool. SL TFTC."

No comments: