Saturday, June 2, 2012

Cache maintenance day

I had gotten some reports of things not being quite right on two of my caches, so today we headed out to make repairs.

On the first cache (Where have all the RVs gone?), we stopped by and although not how I had originally placed the cache, someone had taken time to repair and put it in okay order.

For the second, Making the grade, this was definitely wrong. No sign of my cache anywhere! I don't have a similar cache available, so I replaced this temporarily with a much easier find (but it is at least something). I'll have to head back soon to replace it with something more like what it should be. My guess is that someone dropped it and it is hiding in the grass somewhere.

Good to know that they are still okay and folks are still trying to find them.

No comments: