Saturday, November 19, 2022

La Bufadora - Caching in Mexico

We took a cruise from Los Angeles down to Baja California, and while we were in Ensenada we took an excursion out to La Bufadora. Of course, when I saw there was a geocache at the site, I had to add that to the excursion.
La Bufadora was a fun place to explore. The blowhole itself was pretty impressive, and there were plenty of people around enjoying the area, so I wasn't sure how easy the cache was going to be to find without looking like we were doing something completely random. Luckily, we were able to make the find! Not much internet service out there, so I wasn't able to do much with the cache page at the time, but it was a nice site for a cache and a fun addition to the excursion.

Gracias para el cache!

No comments: