Sunday, April 5, 2026

Easter Geocaching

Donnie and Angela planned a surprise-ish Easter trip for us so we could see my nephew and meet his new girlfriend. We decided to make a weekend of it and spent some time together around Bob Sandlin State Park.

This was my first trip with Donnie and Angela since chemo and surgery, and I was still doing immunotherapy, so I definitely wasn't back to 100% energy yet. Luckily, this was a pretty chill weekend, with some time together, a short hike, and plenty of relaxing.

Of course, we also had to find a couple of geocaches while we were at the park.

We found The Jaws of the Grave, which was a quick little park-and-grab. We also found Wood Duck, which gave us a reason to get out and explore a little more of the park.

A short hike, some geocaching, time with friends and family, and a pretty low-key Easter weekend was exactly what I needed.

No comments: