Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday cachers

To say that I'm behind on my goals for the year is an understatement. But, I am getting there, and this weekend was a good start on playing catch up.

We started by performing maintenance on one of my caches. I hopped over to check and found it in a few minutes. Not exactly where I placed it, but looks like there were some changes in the trees and it is going to stay in its new home.

Next, we headed east quite a ways to find a few in the Math School series. But...I left the GPS at home and my phone wasn't cooperating at this point, so we didn't have too much luck. Out of the three we looked for, we found one before deciding to come back another day with the GPS.

Since we had plans to go caching with Dan in the afternoon, we made a leisurely drive towards home and cached along the way. Several PNGs, some of them were quite interesting.

After catching up with Dan, we found some caches along a very nice park in Addison. This is going to become a good place for me to get my walking in. Plus, there is a community garden, and I found the environment very pleasant.

All in all, found 11 on Sunday, and though I wish that were a higher number, I'm happy to at least be that much further along.

Some of the more fun ones on Sunday:
Over and Out at CBC - AWESOME!
Haunted Series - Herman's Sporting Goods - the story is interesting and I may do this whole series soon.
Math School - Algebra I - only four more left to find in this series!
Yaupon Railroad - nice location.

No comments: