Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Caching while visiting grandma

This past week has been highly emotional for my family. Last Friday, we were informed that my grandma was in the hospital from a fall in the nursing home and I drove to the hospital with my mom and dad from Dallas to west of Houston. I spent a couple of days there with the family, then drove home with my parents on Sunday and went to work Monday. During dinner Monday, my dad called that my grandma had passed away and I called my siblings and a cousin to let them know. We are preparing for her funeral, which will take place Friday in Eagle Lake.

While she was in the hospital, to get a few minutes of peace, I stepped outside into the hospital parking lot and grabbed the cache located there - Twilight - Just here for the Blood!.

No comments: