Sunday, August 25, 2013

More caching in Chicago

Again, we were up earlier than necessary, so we decided to cache. A lovely way to spend a beautiful day. I found a series call I Love Chicago, so we started looking for some of those.

The first three were in a park with a lot of green space and sculptures/status. I like walking around here because while Dallas has parks, none are like this and our weather isn't quite so lovely, either.



We then headed a little way down the road to yet another pretty park, this one seeming to be its own little island (I Love Chicago! – Osaka Gardens 2







We also went to a quirky neighborhood and explored the Graceland Cemetery. You definitely should go The Boring Store when you are in Chicago - very awesome and I loved it. I'm sure other cachers would, too.



No comments: