Saturday, February 27, 2016

I was a bad blogger in 2015

To say that 2015 was crazy is such an understatement I don't even know where to start. So, I'm going to retroactively post some blogs for the finds I made in 2015. Sadly, I got no where near my goal (I didn't even fill in January), and there are way too many reasons to go into. However, I would say that I did an EXCELLENT job finding caches in other states and other countries with all my travel.

Number of finds38
Number of states14
Delaware, District of Columbia, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia
Number of countries5
Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, United Kingdom, United States

For this year, I'm going to set some other goals that should be easier for me to achieve:
  1. Perform maintenance on all of my caches
  2. Find geocaches in Hawaii and Louisiana
  3. Find a geocache in Jamaica
  4. Get to 700 finds
  5. Find this cache that attacked us with fire ants and poison ivy last time!

No comments: