Evan and I are SUPER fans of Jet Lag: The Game, so when we got the chance to see the final two episodes of the latest season as a "movie" on the big screen, obviously we had to go.
It was awesome. There is something particularly fun about sitting in a room full of people who are all equally nerdy about the same incredibly specific thing. I loved it.
Before the movie, we stopped for dinner. While we were in the parking lot, I noticed there was a geocache sitting right there.
And since I'm trying to fill in my Finds for Each Day of the Year chart for October, obviously we had to go for it.
Nothing Sick About This Place was a super quick and easy find. The only problem was that I didn't have a pen with me, so after finding it we had to borrow one from a nearby establishment so I could sign the log.
I have since added a pen to the car. Because apparently this is a lesson I needed to learn.
It was rainy, we were on our way to watch Jet Lag, and we managed to squeeze in a quick geocache first. Not a bad way to spend a Friday night.

No comments:
Post a Comment